Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Here we go again!

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm doing another KAL for the Monthly Dishcloths group on Yahoo, starting tomorrow! I hope I remember. Having a KAL start in the middle of the week is throwing me off! I'd like to post the rows here as well, but that's not the agreement I made. I guess you'll just have to wait until it's over to get the pattern! This one will run for six days, then I get a month off and do the next one November 1st. Thanks again to all my wonderful test knitters! It gives me such a peaceful state of mind knowing that at least the directions are correct!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Ohh...I can't wait! I just love your designs!