Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Oops, Dinosaur Bib Errata

Well, it was bound to happen. My pal, Steph, kindly pointed out to me that there was a mistake in the pattern for the dinosaur bib. Row 63 said to p1, k2 for 8 stitches, but of course, it should have said p1, k1. I've corrected the pattern, but if you downloaded it before today, then you need to make the correction!

The response to these bibs has really been overwhelming to me. I never dreamed that there were so many knitters who would be interested in making them! To all of you, I thank you so much for your kind comments and emails.

2 comments:

Kathy... said...

See---aren't you enjoying this? Soon you will be famous! :)
k

AnotherSusan said...

Elaine, You're famous! Your bibs are listed in the ThreadBear newsletter! I did not keep your email address so if you want me to forward the newsletter to you, please email me at mail4sdm2@mindspring.com and I will get it to you. Congratulations!!! Susan