Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Saturday, June 11, 2011

Housekeeping

I need to take care of a couple of issues.  First, a sharp eyed Ravelry user noted that the line numbering for the Stretch bib was incorrect.  (See, even with test knitting these things happen!)  The pattern was still correct as long as you didn't pay attention to the row numbers beginning with Row 63.  I have corrected the pattern, so if you downloaded it before today, then you might want to do it again.  Good thing I started including charts, right?

Secondly, I have rewritten the directions for the Garter Stitch Bib so it now includes the alternative short row beginning and the choice of either crocheting or knitting the ties.  This was my very first pattern and not very well written, I'll admit.  My goal is to eventually go back and rewrite all of the old patterns so they'll all conform to the same format.  Don't hold your breath though, because you'll note I said "eventually". 

No comments: