Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Flag Day!

Today is officially Flag Day here in the United States.  It’s the day that the Stars and Stripes were officially adopted as the flag of our country.  Unfortunately, we don’t get the day off of work, or a paid holiday, but it is a great occasion to post a new pattern.  For all you patriots, here’s my Heart Flag:
This pattern started out a couple of years ago as one of a number of designs that were a special request for preemie bibs for a military hospital’s NICU.  I thought it would also be nice in a "regular" size bib and as well as a cloth.  The cloth is a little smaller than my usual ones, so if you'd like a larger cloth, just knit more rows in the border.  The pdf files are available, as always, in the sidebar.












On another note, I’m hosting another KAL for the Yahoo Monthly Dishcloth Group starting tomorrow.   We don’t usually have a picture cloth mid-month, so this will be a little different.  When the KAL is done, I’ll be posting the pattern here so check back.  I think you’ll really like this one.

No comments: