Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Thursday, October 18, 2018

It's Snowing Again!!

It was very quickly brought to my attention that there was an error on Row 12 of the Snow Buddy cloth and Row 16 of the Snow Buddy bib. I was about to send my testers to bed without any supper, however, I realized that we all had discovered that error before I posted the pattern. For some reason, when I uploaded it to the program I use, it took the "test" version and not the corrected one. This has happened to me before and I confess that I have no idea how it happened. I have it corrected now, so you can download it again. This is a perfect example of why I should just stick to knitting and not try to do technical stuff, like a blog!  I apologize profusely.

I also want to remind you that the original Snowbaby bib and cloth have been completely rewritten.  This pattern has been a thorn in my side ever since I created it.  It was riddled with mistakes and so I just rewrote it.  My friend, Tim, once told me that he didn't like to start a row with a purl stitch and since then, I've tried to accommodate him with every new design I create!  The corrected Snow Baby pattern now starts with a knit stitch! Tim, you're welcome! ;o)
Hopefully, I won't have any more posts like this one, however, I confess to being human.  Remember if you're having a problem with the written instructions, you can always double check a row against the chart.

14 comments:

andrea said...

i made the cloth when you first posted it and never found any mistakes. that i can remember. i love you r new snow man as well. can't wait to knit another dish cloth.

hope you have a day full of yarn fun

andrea

oylenshpeegul said...

Hooray! I'll have to try this one again!

Tim

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this informative-based content, very few bloggers write informative, case study-based content.

Small business CRM software is the farming tool of regular client communications, sales, and marketing tasks, specially designed for a
small enterprise. Customers are the number one priority for small companies.
From prospects acquisition to leads nurturing to handling information about these
leads, everything becomes easy with small business CRM software.

Anonymous said...

SkyBet is the sports betting division of Betting and Gaming, a wholly-owned subsidiary of British Sky Broadcasting Group plc (Sky). Skybet login . Microsoft portal allows downloading office apps on your 32 or 64-bit system. Microsoft365.com/setup , Microsoft365.com/setup , Microsoft365.com/setup . Skype, the globally used application, provides video calls, chats, and voice calls for Business and individual both. skype login , skype logins .

Anonymous said...

Webroot delivers multi-vector protection for endpoints and networks and threat intelligence services to protect businesses and individuals in a connected world.
Garmin Express is a software to manage your Garmin devices from your computer. Ideal for registering your products, but also for synchronizing their data, Garmin Express also allows you to update them.

Anonymous said...

123.hp.com printer setup is used to install and download HP Printer driver software for HP printer setup.
Webroot Secureanywhere is world’s leading antivirus software which leads to your system’s sensitive data safety from uncountable cyber threats.

Anonymous said...

help.microsoft.com talk to a person will provide you with all the information you need to contact Microsoft Support. Mcafee Activate is a legendary anti-malware package that doubles as a virus scanner. It comes in handy with a secure firewall, a password manager, real-time VPN, auto-update function, and performance optimizer for total protection.

Daniel Evan said...

Cannon printer gives best quality and speed when printing document.It is used for many purpose like photocopy, printing documents and printing photographs.





ij.start.cannon

Anonymous said...

hbomax.com/tvsignin is a website where users must enter the HBO Max activation code to stream HBO Max programs on TV or other devices.HBO Max is a U.S. subscription-based video-on-demand streaming service operated by AT&T through Warner Media Direct.

hbomax.com/tvsignin code
hbomax.com/tvsignin enter code

Anonymous said...

Visit for more information

Disneyplus.com login/begin

Anonymous said...

شركة تنظيف مجالس الدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس

mantra said...

4Movierulz is the center of pirate movies and TV shows. When it comes to releasing the latest movies
read more about latest movies :movierulz4

Michael B Packer said...

Philippine Airlines 24 hour cancellation

Anonymous said...

شركة تسليك مجاري بالقصيم
شركة تسليك مجاري بالجبيل