It was very quickly brought to my attention that there was an error on Row 12 of the Snow Buddy cloth and Row 16 of the Snow Buddy bib. I was about to send my testers to bed without any supper, however, I realized that we all had discovered that error before I posted the pattern. For some reason, when I uploaded it to the program I use, it took the "test" version and not the corrected one. This has happened to me before and I confess that I have no idea how it happened. I have it corrected now, so you can download it again. This is a perfect example of why I should just stick to knitting and not try to do technical stuff, like a blog! I apologize profusely.
I also want to remind you that the original Snowbaby bib and cloth have been completely rewritten. This pattern has been a thorn in my side ever since I created it. It was riddled with mistakes and so I just rewrote it. My friend, Tim, once told me that he didn't like to start a row with a purl stitch and since then, I've tried to accommodate him with every new design I create! The corrected Snow Baby pattern now starts with a knit stitch! Tim, you're welcome! ;o)