Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Thursday, July 25, 2019

Jelly!

Don't faint! I'm actually posting again! All I can say in my own defense is that I've had an awful year. I was sick for months this past winter and, after the death of my father, my mom has taken a slow and steady downward spiral in her own health. All of which combined to a lack of knitting enthusiasm on my part. In any event, things are looking up and I have a new summer pattern to try and get back in your good graces again!

This is Jelly another "water" themed cloth that has the same stitch and row count as my other designs. I hope it will be a welcome addition for those of you who like to knit sets!
Wait, that's black and white?! Well, I can't get a picture to upload that isn't sideways! My new phone is supposed to take exceptional pictures (the reason I picked it) and it just has a mind of its own. I'm so frustrated with it. I'll have to wait until my tech savvy son comes to visit and can show me how to fix/use it. In the meantime, this can just serve as an inspiration for you to use your own colors!

The links are in the sidebar or click here for the bib and here for the cloth.

Enjoy your summer!

5 comments:

KDunn said...

Glad you're back!

Unknown said...

These are so cute.

Karen said...

Sooo darn cute...even in good ol' B/W! :) Glad to hear from you again!

Anonymous said...

Love the water baby cloths..
Thank you
Kpet

Unknown said...

How do I get the designs to show up? For the most part the tentacles just don't show up for me very well