I’m still smarting from a recent comment left for one of my older patterns. Apparently, this person, who I assume is a female, but I’m not sure, since he/she didn’t have the courtesy to leave his/her name, took issue that this particular pattern had a mistake. So let me just make a few points directly to you:
1. I’m a human, not a machine. I don’t have a staff of knitters just a few good friends who help me out when they can.
2. At the beginning of this blog, I explain this in my “Disclaimer”, which also clearly has my email address, should you have a problem.
3. If there’s an error in a pattern, I always try to address it and post the correction. ( In this case, that’s exactly what happened.)
4. If you were experiencing a problem, you should have just contacted me, instead of “wasting your time”. I try to answer all questions promptly and nicely.
5. At last count, 87 people on Ravelry alone have knit this bib and have not had a problem.
6. I don’t have to share any patterns. I do it for the few people who enjoy them and tell me.
7. The patterns are free.
8. If you are so unhappy, please go for your patterns elsewhere. Seriously.