Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Thursday, February 18, 2016

Andy the Panda

When my younger sister and I were growing up, we each had a collection of stuffed animals. Mine consisted of two dogs, but my sister had a whole menagerie. Among them, was her beloved panda named "Andy".  This design reminds me of him.
I used the original Peaches & Creme cotton in Dark Grape for the cloth and Light Grape for the bib, even though it looks more gray than purple in the picture!
It's a quick and easy knit. The pdf files are in the sidebar or you can click here for the cloth and here for the bib.

Many thanks to my good buddy, Tunie, for helping me out with the testing.  Everyone should have someone like her in their life!

2 comments:

Tita Carré said...

Hello, I love your blog, it is beauty, I love crochet, I follow your blog, I have a blog about crochet with free patterns and free crochet diagrams, visit me , hugs from Brazil.
Visite meu blog - Tita Carré - Crochet

Tyler and Dillon said...

Appreciaate you blogging this