Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hay, I did it again....

Well, once again I made a typo in the directions for a bib. This is disturbing on two levels. First, it's the same stupid mistake I've made before and second, my "pal", Tim, is the same person who found it. The man has eagle eyes, which is good, but he makes me so jumpy! Every time I see a comment from him, I just hold my breath wondering what I did wrong this time! He's even changed the way I write my patterns. Now, if I do a pattern with a seed stitch border, I have to make sure that the rows all begin with a knit stitch, if possible. This is because Tim doesn't like to start a row with a purl stitch! He's like this school teacher hanging over my shoulder, making sure I don't screw up. Don't get me wrong, he's very polite, but he just makes me so nervous! That said, thank goodness he's around.

Anyway, if you downloaded the "Hay, Baby!" bib before 11:00 P.M. EST on August 5, 2009, Rows 10 and 11 need to be corrected. The cast on stitches at the beginning of these rows should be two, not three. (At least the stitch count in the parentheses is correct.)

Now, I'm off to write on the chalkboard that "I'm sorry and I'll do my best not to let it happen again!" about 100 times!