Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Saturday, August 6, 2011

Summer Fun

August seems like the perfect time to post my latest pattern.  This is the cloth that I designed for the August first Monthly Dishcloth Group on Yahoo.  It's called "Baby Seahorse".













Here's the matching bib:


I thought this would make a good companion piece to the Baby Starfish which I posted in August of last year!














Aren't they cute together?  The bibs would make a cute gift for a summer baby, don't you think?












If you really wanted to go all out, you could also include the "Something's Fishy" pattern too!  I'd show you a picture of that as well, except that I seem to have misplaced it!  You'll just have to check it out in the sidebar. 

Hope you're all having a wonderful summer, despite this unrelenting heat!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Your designs are wonderful and fun to knit. Thank you for sharing them with your readers.