Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Saturday, January 22, 2011

Polar Bears

Baby, it's cold outside.  At least it is here in New England, so no wonder Polar Bears are making their way down South!  Tonight, it's supposed to go down to ten below zero.  Brrrr...  In any event, I hope you enjoyed knitting along and aren't disappointed in the mystery design, now that it's been revealed.   
I've added the patterns in pdf format for both the bib and the cloth in the sidebar.  I know "Polar Bear" is kind of lame for a name, but it is what it is!  ;o)
If you're on Ravelry, you should check out my friend, Tim, and his project page.  He uses the Ravelry name "oylenshepeegul" (someday I have to find out what the heck that means).  In any event, he's posted pictures of his daily progress of the cloth.  He knitted his out of a neon green and he did a great job, as always!  You should check it out.  I'm off to add the pattern to Ravelry's database, so if you've knitted along, be sure to post your projects so I can check out the pictures!