Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Few Good (Snow) Men

Alli has been at it again! Here are a couple of her latest (and cutest) designs! I'm so lucky to get to be her guinea pig or pattern tester, I mean. This first one is called "Let It Snow".

And this one is called, what else, "Snow Day". Both are available for sale at her website for only two bucks! They're so cute, I can't imagine anyone not loving them.

Because I let it slip how fond I am of snowmen, Alli sent me the following chart from Knitwits Heaven just for fun. This is an older pattern, but it fits right in with the others. I knit it in Peaches & Creme baby green and I wish that I had used a color that wasn't quite so light. I think the design would show up a little more. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to make another one. Darn!

3 comments:

Alli's Little World of Knitting! said...

You've done a marvelous job of knitting them up Elaine. I am the lucky one to have you not only as a good friend but my guinea pig .. errr I mean test knitter! GRINS

Thank you very much for the plug!
Big Hugs
Alli

Kathy... said...

Such cute designs....! Snow will be coming soon, for sure!

LDSVenus said...

oh my gosh, those are soooo cute!!! Great job knitting them up. :)