As promised, here is the new dinosaur bib. I drew it the same time as the other one, but I wasn't too happy with the design, but I went back and tweaked it a little. I'm fairly confident that this really is a stegosaurus, but I guess I should run it by two-year old Mickey. He corrected me the last time, so who knows! The directions are in a pdf. My brilliant son (well, actually I have two brilliant sons) helped me set up the file. I just hope the link works. As long as I don't lose the paper with the directions, I think I'll be able to transfer all the patterns to pdfs...eventually! Anyway, here's a picture of the front. It's knit out of Cascade 220 Superwash wool.
And the reverse side:
Here's a picture of the finished Noro Kureyon soaker, nestled amongst the geraniums for my flower boxes! I sure hope this soaker softens up, because it feels pretty rough right now, but I love the colors! The pattern is Curly Purly. It's a very easy knit and I've made it a few times. It does have lots and lots of ribbing, but it goes quickly. The pattern doesn't call for a drawstring, but if it starts to stretch out, it will be easy to just weave one in, provided I can remember where I put the leftover yarn!